Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rob

Another Odd Thing About FSPlanet

I don't know how many of you know this, but FSPlanet's head review is a 12 year old :-hmmm I (foolishly) ran across one of their reviews about an MD600 Helicopter and notice that 9/10 of the article is just copied word for word out of the readme or other site reviews, and manufacturer. Then at the end of the article we get a seven sentence, poorly grammar, pro's and cons about the wonderufl work of art. I just love how he states "this copter is goood in way many but are al so many bad thingd about it" and states how the author could have worked harder on it instead of being in a rish and releasing an incomplete package... I really wonder how Ferdy finds these people to review for him? I just know this child is his neighbor- I guess Ferdy is getting really desperate now'a'days... :-hmmmAnother issue that should be sent to the "FSPlanet Hall of All Time Lames"I just get a kick out of this stuff, It can make a bad day go good :-lolJason :-wave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hmm .... I wondered that after I looked at some F15 review. A load of speele copied from the USAF site, and a paragraph review. LOL.