Sign in to follow this  
Spook

A2A P51 (civilian) Paint request

Hi guys

I'd really appreciate a paint representing a real beat old girl worthy of a restoration icon_smile.gif .. imagine ( although highly, most certianly unlikly..) a stag left outside to the mercey of mother nature, under a tree in a corner of a field that gets no sunlight, all damp 'n' dark.

Green would be my prefered colour, with rusty wheels, shocks, rust marks running off the rivets ect with a real weathered, neglected paint.

I've looked on the net to try and find some kind of refrence picture....but it would seem there arnt any!! (...but thats not really a suprise, who in the right mind would leave a stag to rot?)

She'll be a right Ruster Buster Clunker Bunker :P

Thank you.

Hi guys

I'd really appreciate a paint representing a real beat old girl worthy of a restoration icon_smile.gif .. imagine ( although highly, most certianly unlikly..) a stag left outside to the mercey of mother nature, under a tree in a corner of a field that gets no sunlight, all damp 'n' dark.

Green would be my prefered colour, with rusty wheels, shocks, rust marks running off the rivets ect with a real weathered, neglected paint.

I've looked on the net to try and find some kind of refrence picture....but it would seem there arnt any!! (...but thats not really a suprise, who in the right mind would leave a stag to rot?)

Thank you.

Spook.

You might also try requesting a paint like this on the A2A Forum page at A2A.....Thats where you will find most of the A2A painters...

From what i read of your request....Its going to take some time to produce a paint like that.....

Good luck.....

Trucker17

Thanks for the reply. I have asked over at A2A forum, but as of yet i have not had any takers to do it...Maybe as you say its alot of work.

I shall keep my fingers crossed :smile:

Bump :P (sorry)

Would there be any kind soul willing to have a go with this one?

Hi guys

Thank you.

Here are some screens of Berlin Express i created as a 3 pack download....

Old run down rust bucket.

2013-3-18_22-33-22-328copy_zps9f3aa96f.j

2013-3-18_22-32-39-750copy_zps5b3728a3.j

2013-3-15_23-17-16-914copy_zps371d4ca8.j

2013-3-15_23-16-47-674copy_zpsfda34351.j

Restoration started.

2013-3-8_0-44-53-166_zpsa37cc862.jpg

2013-3-8_0-45-18-532_zps6ec5ca3f.jpg

2013-3-8_0-45-25-979-Copy_zps6ecceb4c.jp

Airshow version.

2013-3-18_21-42-58-682copy_zps8d5baa88.j

2013-3-18_21-43-20-752copy_zps2aae23de.j