Sign in to follow this  
PeteEHAM

Free flight landing gear problem/CTD

Hi,

Just had to reinstall my FSX and 747, 747-LCF and 747-8i.

Now I'm having this issue. There was a fix, but the topic is aged and fix is not available anymore.....

Help please...

Peter Aertssen

Amsterdam

I'm not sure if there's an image not loading or something, but what is 'this' problem?

"Feathers shall raise men even as they do birds towards heaven :— That is by letters written with their quills."

— Leonardo da Vinci

http://www.hkspotting.com

I'm not sure if there's an image not loading or something, but what is 'this' problem?

The problem is as stated in the pinned topic "free flight landing gear problem/CTD"..........

Make sure that you are loading the aircraft properly (i.e., not as the FSX default flight).

If the problem persists, you can submit a support ticket to the official PMDG support desk and request the fix file.

The problem is as stated in the pinned topic "free flight landing gear problem/CTD"..........

Ah, didn't see the CTD. My mind blocks things out sometimes. Your best bet would be contacting PMDG themselves, they'll try and fix the problem and inevitably know much more about it than pretty much anyone on this site. Does it only happen with the landing gear or with other animations like flaps?

"Feathers shall raise men even as they do birds towards heaven :— That is by letters written with their quills."

— Leonardo da Vinci

http://www.hkspotting.com

OK guys thanks.

I've submitted a ticket to PMDG support desk.

The problem has something to do with the loadmanager not writing to the aircraft.cfg. I know back in august 2010 a replacement loadmanager could be downloaded here and that's the file I need......

EDIT: I found it!!! On my external HD which I use for backup...... Finally..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

About PMDG:

They have sent me new up-to-date installers :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Excellent service. Happy ^_^ ^_^