Sign in to follow this  
dbrashears

Question Before Purchase

I know this is a stupid question but here goes. I currently have the PMDG B747 Button control version. Do you have to uninstall that version first before installing the Voice Control version? I am running Win XP and FS9. I hope the voice control version works well because I want it for the PMDG B747F as well. I know the button control will not support the freighter.

Don Brashears

Thanks for the info Bryan..I got the PMDG B747 VC version installed along with the SAPI 5.1 from MS. Will do the voice train a little later and then take the Queen out for a little spin later. Will let you know how it goes. I suspect a lot of voice training will be required with my southern accent as it is.

Don Brashears

I suspect a lot of voice training will be required with my southern accent as it is.

Maybe, maybe not.

We have a lot of users who speak English with a peculiar accent (Pakistanis... Chinese... Indians... Australians...) using voice control quite successfully.

So you should be okay with your southern US accent.

If you ever run into trouble with a specific word, just use this system:

http://forum.avsim.n...ords-like-auto/