Sign in to follow this  
ckelly14

Demo coverage

Interested in the ORBX areas but want to try the demo first. Wanted to compare the Olympia coverage to other payware I have in the Olympia area. Is there a map of the demo area coverage somewhere? Or will it be obvious when I move from ORBX to megascenery coverage? Megascenery earth is a bit of a disappointment for low and slow flyers...

Thanks.

I think it written quite clearly - the entire Olympic Peninsula. It's free, so why don't you download it and try it?

Thanks, but I didn't really know what the Olympic Peninsula was.... Was finally able to figure out the Google Earth map, thanks anyway. Wanted to know exactly where it ended so I compare to the base scenery. Turns out where it ended was very obvious!

Oh - sorry! :)

PNW - Pacific North West, U.S.A. Get the whole region and more, you'll be blown away. Also get ready to abuse your credit card! :)