Sign in to follow this  
hootsmangreen

Poor Engine Starts

I constantly get bad starts. when first installed it did a good start but only lasted about thrice now it always has a bad start.

N2 = 22-25 engine fuel lever engaged then FF starts everything is normal but no VIB so then I shut down and start the engines myself I get two good starts, or if I startup myself after GRND CREW "You are free to start engines" I get two good starts. I wish I could fix this because it is the only blip in the entire sequence from "PREFLIGHT to SECURING AIRCRAFT"

Colin

Yes at about 2 to 1 minute run B. Start Proc. All I've touched is CDU NAV align and the MCP efifs thats it and started from NGX CLD DRK on the FMC

I just did at sequence just now completed before start ceck list then went to S.Crew/ENG Start and it starts the engines but no VIB so when I increase the throttles there is no thrust . cut the engines and start myself and they start correctly.