Sign in to follow this  
jonss1948

Asv 6.5 Upgrade to newer product

I have attempted to ask this question of Hi-Fi Technologies on their official site but as ASv 6.5 is no longer supported and was purchased in a 'Flight 1' Wrapper some years ago (I still have all the info), I am prevented from registering an account with them. Soooo...I came here.

My question is: If I purchase Active Sky Evolution which is usable in both fs9 and fsx (Both on my system and both used extensively), would I be able to use AS v6.5 graphics in fs9 and will I be able to use REX graphics in fsx?

On the other hand, would it be more desirable to just purchase AS 2012 for fsx and stick with AS v6.5 for fs9? What a conundrum, I hear you cry but (get the hankie's out) I'm a poor old, decrepit and infirm member, recently sentenced to live the rest of his days on an Aged Pension. So I'm attempting to get some bang for buck. Whadd ýa reckon?

Jon

Thank you, for that. Here's me assuming I needed to register before raising a support ticket. My bad

Jon

Jon,

The answer to your first question is Yes. IMO, ASE is the way to go for you. Just keep ASv6.5 installed for the graphics for your FS04.