Sign in to follow this  
tacannav

pmdg 737 set parking brake?

I was wondering if anyone else has a problem setting the parking brake on the pmdg ngx 737, when I set the parking brake and get a lite indication that it has been set, after a few seconds it releases itself, with no action on my part, does anyone know how to set the brake so it remains set? it constantly does this, am I the only one having this problem?

Hi,

Do you have rudder paddels or any other controller mapped to your toe breaks? If yes this could be spikes of the pottentiometers wich cause FSX to think that you pressed your brakes. If you have such paddals try to increase the nullzone.

It could also be some keybinding that messes up the parking brake.

Best regards,

Jonathan

Jonathan

If you have hardware (specifically rudder pedals), make sure that they aren't sending erroneous signals ("spikes"). The easiest way to rule out a hardware issue is to remove it from the equation (unplug it). If the symptom stops, your hardware is the issue. To fix it, re-calibrate the hardware, or increase the null zone.

Kyle Rodgers

yes i have faced this problem, i believe that this is because you have your hydraulics off

Hi,

Do you have rudder paddels or any other controller mapped to your toe breaks? If yes this could be spikes of the pottentiometers wich cause FSX to think that you pressed your brakes. If you have such paddals try to increase the nullzone.

It could also be some keybinding that messes up the parking brake.

Best regards,

Jonathan

Jonathan

I am going to try that....thanks

If you have hardware (specifically rudder pedals), make sure that they aren't sending erroneous signals ("spikes"). The easiest way to rule out a hardware issue is to remove it from the equation (unplug it). If the symptom stops, your hardware is the issue. To fix it, re-calibrate the hardware, or increase the null zone.

these are great Ideas, I am going to try all off these, thanks guys