Sign in to follow this  
paula

dx10 and ksea area

Since I started with dx10 I had already a couple of blue screens with some remarks as it is kernel power problem and look at the site clock watchdog timeout.

Within w7 i had put in the fsx uiautomation and the latest fsuipc which should prevent us from ooms in this area.

question i have is with dx10 does both help files working too in fsx dx10 or is it for dx9 only?

any idea is welcome

Within w7 i had put in the fsx uiautomation and the latest fsuipc which should prevent us from ooms in this area.
Neither of these will prevent OOM's.

UIAutomationCore.dll in the FSX root will prevent FSX graphics from "hanging" as a result of too many keypresses or Menu uses, and FSUIPC has a modification which will recognize and ignore one particular g3d.dll error.

Since I started with dx10 I had already a couple of blue screens with some remarks as it is kernel power problem and look at the site clock watchdog timeout.

BSoD's are not connected to DX10, any more than they are connected to DX9. There is a BSoD chart, listing the error and the cause in this link.

question i have is with dx10 does both help files working too in fsx dx10 or is it for dx9 only?

I do not understand this sentence.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

i have today a lot of crashes to desktop. so tomorrow i will go the compshop and they have to look at it because i dont have a clue . Due to the modifications of bufferpools =0 and tbm 80-120 it runs fine. so thats the positive site of it. see you and thanks for the help

up till now the crash is over. i took out the battery of the mobo and let it reset. furthermore i used the sfc /scannow and that fixed some items.