Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

BGL Disassembly Help Please

Hi Gary. Thanks. That's the problem. I had the file from the scenery download. I noticed that the fuel spot was not connected to the taxiways using ADE. I tried to add the taxi way from the fueling station to the taxi way. The fuel station is in an exclude area as shown in ADE. When I compile it I get the new taxi way showing OK but evidently the exclude are did not remove the additional tower which should have been removed.  I have posted on the AFX Forum and so far have not received any answers. The whole question is can an object be edited in ADE, from an AFX bgl file that has a parking space in an exclude area, without loosing the exclude area. Bob.

Hi Gary. Thanks. That's the problem. I had the file from the scenery download. I noticed that the fuel spot was not connected to the taxiways using ADE. I tried to add the taxi way from the fueling station to the taxi way. The fuel station is in an exclude area as shown in ADE. When I compile it I get the new taxi way showing OK but evidently the exclude are did not remove the additional tower which should have been removed.  I have posted on the AFX Forum and so far have not received any answers. The whole question is can an object be edited in ADE, from an AFX bgl file that has a parking space in an exclude area, without loosing the exclude area. Bob.

The exclusion will be displayed in ADE as a model. In ADE, one can delete the model and add a proper exclusion rectangle.

The exclusion will be displayed in ADE as a model. In ADE, one can delete the model and add a proper exclusion rectangle.

Hi. I have it fixed now. I used AFX to fix it  and not ADE. I have the fuel vehicle working correct now and a taxiway to the runway. Thanks for the help. Regards, Bob.