Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ctvredvirus

What are the fuel valves name in FSX

I m waiting for my new Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, and I want to have the fuel valves that are located underneath the throttles on to the switches on the Hotas Throttle.

I would like to know what they are called in FSX so I can assign them.

MB

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Mihai Blaga

The valves are called either fuel cut-off or fuel control valves and I can find nothing in the FSX default controls to activate them.

When those valves are set to 'Cutoff' the engines stop, of course but this is achieved in FSX by  'Mixture (Idle cutoff)' CTRL+SHIFT+F1

If you wish to control them individually then you will need a registered copy of Pete Dowson's FSUIPC and then map your HOTAS buttons to FS Control 'Toggle Fuel Valve Eng1'

The valves are called either fuel cut-off or fuel control valves and I can find nothing in the FSX default controls to activate them.

When those valves are set to 'Cutoff' the engines stop, of course but this is achieved in FSX by  'Mixture (Idle cutoff)' CTRL+SHIFT+F1

If you wish to control them individually then you will need a registered copy of Pete Dowson's FSUIPC and then map your HOTAS buttons to FS Control 'Toggle Fuel Valve Eng1'

Thanks, than i know i need to buy fsuipc

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Mihai Blaga

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

48%
    $12,190.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now