Sign in to follow this  
PapaRomeo

Recommend aircraft

The Eaglesoft Citation X, isn't that an older aircraft?

i9 10900KF
RTX 3080
32gb ram
SSD

They updated the VC I think a year or so ago and sorry to hear about your MFD freezes, for me on Windows 8 with a GTX 570 it's perfectly fine however the Feelthere Phenom 100 occasionally freezes its MFD (a quick click to zoom it up / in or change the range unfreezes) so horses for courses.

For me learning on VATSIM its great as it has a 'airliner style' FMC and a good amount of depth although documentation could be deeper such as explaining the holds and so on. However its small enough that it is easy to fly by one person so workload is not insane doing two peoples jobs as well as learning to navigate and communicate. I also like the fact that its not a B73x not that the NGX is not a fantastic aircraft just that every second aircraft on VATSIM is a B737 800/900! :) I do own the PMDG NGX BTW.

I also bought the Embrair Regional and Ejets by Feelthere in a sale although haven't invested time yet to learn them, would be inteesting to find what people think of them.

BTW another thing you might want to try is the A2A Civ Mustang, has the range and nearly the speed of biz jet and with a Garmin 430 (esp if you have reality XP) you get modern LNAV. And hey it's a Mustang by A2A, what's not to like about that! :)

Thanks for all the replys, very good feedback. :-)

I am now deep into programming FMC, seems like i have some way to go yet.

Trying the toturials.

I must admit, the PMDG 737NGX is awesome, in every aspect.

When i get the hang of it, i probably try other suggestions too.

Happy flying :-)

i9 10900KF
RTX 3080
32gb ram
SSD