Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dee Waldron

What are some of your other hobbies?

I've been collecting vintage gaming equipment and games for the last 2 years. My collection is at http://users.ign.com/collection/dodint I've got about 7 of the systems actively connected to my TV, and the rest are boxed. It's fun, and it's great nostalgia. :)

Guest Ken_Salter

I collect spores, molds, and fungus.But seriously, I myself like building models, programming, working on my car (1980 Porsche 911SC), music, movies, and cooking (oh I love cooking!).http://saltydogfly2.avsim.net/images/avsim_sig.jpg"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."

Guest Pardue802

That's very interesting. Wow, wonder what my list would yield. I don't have the variety you've got, but I've got plenty of games. I've got an NES, Super NES, Nintenendo 64, Game Boy, and Game Boy Color (I kinda got out of the video games at the Game Boy Color). All in storage at this point in time. I just can't seem to make myself get rid of it all, I've got fond memories of my Nintendo days with the local posse back in the early 90's.Very interesting.Ken

Guest adria320

Great topic :)My other hobbies are:SkiingHockeyBeach VolleyballPaintballReading (Tom Clancy is the best)Sleeping :(Darn Ken, you got a Porsche? :-eek I love Porsches :)

Guest Ken_Salter

Had it for about 13 years. Got from a government auction - it was seized in a drug bust. Just had it fixed back up - clutch was out among other things.http://saltydogfly2.avsim.net/images/avsim_sig.jpg"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."

>That's very interesting. Wow, wonder what my list would>yield. I don't have the variety you've got, but I've got>plenty of games. I've got an NES, Super NES, Nintenendo 64,>Game Boy, and Game Boy Color (I kinda got out of the video>games at the Game Boy Color). All in storage at this point in>time. I just can't seem to make myself get rid of it all,>I've got fond memories of my Nintendo days with the local>posse back in the early 90's.Thanks.After the NES, I really don't like Nintendo. They got a little big headed and never really produced much on-par with their competitors. As for handhelds, I only really collect for the Game Gear. I love Sega, and own all of their consoles. :D I will admit to owning one and only GameBoy since the early 90's, though. :)

One of my guitars is an Ibanez. Got it 1976 (!) for Christmas from my parents. Its a Fender Stratocaster replica, all white (with the beige neck) like Jimi Hendrix used to play it. When I got it, they said, the pick ups would only last for 6 years - but they still work!!!Only 2 or 3 of the metal bands on the neck (sorry, I do not know the english word) need a replecement now after 27 years.The guitar at that time was a lower med prized one, is a joy to play (easy to play), excellent Strato-sound and I still use it a lot. If they still built guiters of this quality, I only can recommend it.Wolfgang

Hi,Well,...to my wife

Staffan