Sign in to follow this  
RDY

USMC F4 Package and NukemV2 Uploads

To all that downloaded my "Marine_Corps_F4_Package" and "NukemV2" effect....

My deepest apologies for wasting your time.  After being contacted by several people, I've found that there are a few errors with both downloads.  I've asked AVSIM to remove both files.  When they are removed, I will upload them again, with all problems resolved.  I would rather do this, than add a patch or fix for each download.  Less chances of other issues.

Again, my apologies.  Please be patient.

RD / Ardie

Both files have been updated and uploaded.  They should be avaliable soon.

Thanks AVSIM team for the help and understanding.

RD / Ardie

Hi Ardie. Thanks for the files.  I have them both. In the Nukem I have the effects and sounds installed right as far as I can see. I get the bomb dropping and the blast effects but I don't get any sound in spot view. What am I doing wrong? I can play the wav file OK in a Wave Editor. Is there a way to re-arm after dropping one bomb?Thanks, Bob.

Hi Ardie. I think the files that are now in the Library are dated 7 Apr. 2013. They are evidently the old ones and not the new ones. A friend downloaded and installed NukemV2 today and he had the same problem with no sound. Regards, Bob.

Remember, this is for FS9, and not FSX.  I'm still working out the bugs for the FSX version.

RD / Ardie

Hi Ardie. I did not notice that it was for FS9 only. It works OK in FSX except for the sound problem. I got a reply from you on Avsim dated 23Mar. 2013 :

Hey Bob, you must really... REALLY..... want my new NukemV2.  Get ready for it very soon.  I got my copyright number and license a couple days ago.  I will be uploading it here to AVSIM within a week or 2.  I am going to keep it freeware, for now.  If I find it anywhere else, or packaged without my permission, I will ask AVSIM to remove it immediately.

RD / Ardie

Based on that I thought this was the one for FSX. Please forgive me. Regards, Bob.