April 14, 201313 yr I'm running Win 8 and FSX Gold. I just installed Active Sky 2012 without any errors. However, I have now lost the ability to map or use my CH peddles, throttle quad and yoke. I noticed that the install of Active Sky made modifications to FSUIPC4. I have the latest version installed. I also have a couple of PMDG products installed. I also noticed that Active Sky installed DirectX9. PMDG installed DirectX10. Anyone know of any conflicts between these two versions of DirectX? Maybe I need to use FSUIPC to control my CH products. Any help would be appreciated before I go to the trouble of uninstalling Active Sky, my Aircraft and FSX and starting over. Jim Driskell James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)
April 14, 201313 yr Author Duh! Rebooted and everything is kopasetic! The main problem was a loose nut on the butt plate! Jim Driskell James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)
April 14, 201313 yr I would look in the Win8 forum here at avsim... This could be related to an issue with Win8 and how it controls USB. Take Care, Will ClarkMy computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 5090, Keyboard ASUS AZOTH, Mouse ASUS Spathax & ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset ASUS Speednova Earbuds, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Elgato Stream Deck, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Monitor LG OLED 5k/2k.
Create an account or sign in to comment