Sign in to follow this  
aircanadaT7

Wilco Airbus Panels question.

Hey all! 

I am a long haul flyer and I have a major question for the Wilco A330/340/380 panels. I love flying for Korean Airlines which operates the A330 as well as the A380. 

Situation:

I takeoff with fully made and correct flight plan from LAX (los Angeles International Airport) enroute to Seoul Incheon International on a Korean A380. I climb the aircraft, cruise, wait, and wait. After a while I go out some where (for a few hours) and the plane magically stopped about 100 NM from where I left it! The flight sim was paused! I got this error on both the 330 and the 380! Is there any fix for it? I fly the 777-3B5ER enroute from Atlanta to Seoul and there is no problems! I am using the JB777 panel for that! No pauses! Why only the wilco?

What I have running:

PA A380 with wilco a380 panel in place of stock panel.

POSKY A330 with wilco A330 panel in place of stock panel.

FSX Acceleration w/ service pack 2

Question: Why is the wilco panels causing the plane to pause? What other factors may cause the sim to pause? 

Thanks VERY much for you time!

~Rohan Patel.

I flew Air Canada's A330 from Vancouver to Seoul and still, there is a pause! 

It's a feature, not a magic or bugg :)

In wilco airbus manager - where you can set panel state, uncheck "pause at top of descent". This is useful if you start long haul and go somewhere, sim will pause at TOD, so plane will not miss the airport and you can continue with descent and landing phase.

P.S. not related to this, but important: in manager, allways select expert level, this is the only way to not have a problems with wilco airbus auto - trim