Sign in to follow this  
PeterGloor

Spyware alarm?

Hi

I have installed Win7 64-bit and FS2004.

Now I need to re-install the DC-3 from the CD as no gauges are to be found in the gauges folder.

The install will start, but a win security message tells me that there is spyware in this file:

_inst10.exe

This sim is still the best DC-3,and I had no problem whatsoever with it installing it on my former WinXP.

Peter

Hi Peter,

There is no file by that name, nor any other executable file, included in our DC-3 package, so I'm not sure why you are getting this alert. I would suggest temporarily disabling Windows security and trying the installation again.  Remember to redirect the install path to the FS2004 directory in Program Files (x86), as that is where FS is installed in a 64 bit system.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org