Sign in to follow this  
wlowe4

Fsx not responding

Hello all.

I relize that there are posts about this in the past and i have spent the passed week doing all the sugjestions. My flight simulator seems to stop responding in mid flight. It really does not matter the air plane i fly in it just goes gray screen and un responcive. The programs i am only running in the back ground would be my bit torrent for anti virus in game mode, my vafs5 and active sky. Now if i try and run teh game without acitve sky it still happends. The plane i use the most offten is my pmdg ngx. It is not pirated. In fact non of my software is pirated. I have un installed and reinstalled fsx i ahve lowerd my settings down to the bare minumum but it seems that the error has to due to memory. My flight simulator error sais apphangerb1. I really would like a sugjesstion. I have tried like i said to reinstall to uninstall to config the cgf and tweek but still with no help. I will post my computor specs.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440
       Manufacturer: NVIDIA
          Chip type: GeForce GT 440
           DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Display Memory: 3794 MB
   Dedicated Memory: 978 MB
      Shared Memory: 2815 MB

Processor: amd pentium 2 x6

and 6 gigs of ram.

Any help would be awsome thank you!!

Hello all.

I relize that there are posts about this in the past and i have spent the passed week doing all the sugjestions. My flight simulator seems to stop responding in mid flight. It really does not matter the air plane i fly in it just goes gray screen and un responcive. The programs i am only running in the back ground would be my bit torrent for anti virus in game mode, my vafs5 and active sky. Now if i try and run teh game without acitve sky it still happends. The plane i use the most offten is my pmdg ngx. It is not pirated. In fact non of my software is pirated. I have un installed and reinstalled fsx i ahve lowerd my settings down to the bare minumum but it seems that the error has to due to memory. My flight simulator error sais apphangerb1. I really would like a sugjesstion. I have tried like i said to reinstall to uninstall to config the cgf and tweek but still with no help. I will post my computor specs.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce GT 440

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Display Memory: 3794 MB

Dedicated Memory: 978 MB

Shared Memory: 2815 MB

Processor: amd pentium 2 x6

and 6 gigs of ram.

Any help would be awsome thank you!!

Do you have UIAutomationCore.dll in your fsx folder? That file fix some fsx freezes, but you need to download the right version and just place it in fsx main folder(no register it, nothing, just put it there). Here you can get right version: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31158446/Blog/UIAutomationCore.rar

After that: 

"1) Go inside your FSX root folder, right click on the fsx.exe file and select properties.

2) Now go to the Compatibility tab and select the option that says: 'Change settings for all users'
3) Make sure ONLY the following options are checked: 
- Disable visual themes
- Disable desktop composition
- Run this program as an administrator
4) Press Apply, Apply, OK Until you clear all windows
5) Now, go to the control Panel
6) Select the icon called 'Personalization'
7) On the left pane, you'll see the option 'Change mouse pointers' click on it.
 Now, in the mouse properties window, select the 'Pointers' tab
9) Set (None) under the pulldown where you see 'Scheme' and press apply"

If still freezes after this, you need to post more info about problem and your PC. And download this http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/app_crash_view.html Just run this and find your last FSX crash(it should be there, even if fsx only freeze), and post here results so we can see what is the problem

Cheers

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "Crash To Desktop (CTD) Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.