Sign in to follow this  

Accu-Feel V2 versus EZDOK camera

I know these programs are doing two different things but there would seem to be some overlap and that begs the question.

I have been using EZDOK for a while and it sure changes the whole FSX Experience for the better.

I like the camera movement in the VC and it certainly adds to the realism but by far my favourite feature is the ability to setup multiple camera views both inside and out and the smooth transition from one view to the next with keyboard shortcuts. Especially great in the NGX.

However I just came across Accu-feel v2 the other day and I really like the look of it and the fact that it not only changes the static appearance of the FSX VC to a dynamic view in a similar way to EZDOK but it also changes the physics of the airmass it would appear and the physics of the contact with surfaces to be more realistic.

Are they compatible? If I got Accu-Feel V2 should I and could I disable the camera movement (vibrations) in EZDOK? Does EZDOK already do the same stuff as Accu-Feel V2? All relivant comments are welcome 

Here's a thread for Accufeel. 

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/363579-accu-feel-released/

I don't have it but I was just reading it because I'm thinking to get it for a couple of airplanes.  It does mention that it works with EZDoc (which I wouldn't be without).

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I did get Accufeel today. Slewed up and tried out some landings in the PA46 and Flight1 Mustang and J41. No issues with EZDoc at all. Don't see any frame rate impact. Tire sounds, rushing wind, rumbles. You suddenly, really, realize what was missing. The PA46 is nicer and the Mustang needs this.  Nice.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thankks for the feedback and the link to the other thread. I had a read through it.

Sounds like a must have! I will pick it in the fall or winter when sim season begins again. No FS for me far a while :Cry: