Sign in to follow this  
jonss1948

Folder Structure: FSX On Own Drive.

I believed I screwed the pooch last time I installed FSX on its own partition on a separate hdd. It wasn't so much FSX not being able to find itself but installing payware got confused. So, when FSX asks me where I want to install it, do I put that installation in a folder on the other drive or just point it at the drive and let it go?

I'm thinking the folder structure might have been a bit too deep last time.

Jon

You shouldn't have any problem installing payware to where ever you want on any non fsx drive. 

The only tricky one is ORBX 

ZORAN

You shouldn't have any problem installing payware to where ever you want on any non fsx drive. 

The only tricky one is ORBX 

Exactly that. I have quite a few ORBX products.

Jon

I use this to point to other folders. It works and is very simple to follow just run the program and point from one location to the other 

http://www.rekenwonder.com/linkmagic.htm

ZORAN