Sign in to follow this  
carm

737 NG Panel

My 737's Panel suddenly has lost its displays.

Most of ,the switches seem to operate.     The FMC also is dead.

I have seen this before , but can't remember the fix.     Help !!!!

Thanks.                CJ

Hi Carm,

At least you had them in the first place! Installed the 737-600/700 this afternoon, having the same issue, despite having (attempted to) install FSUIPC as prompted (repeatedly) by the game.

Fix I've just found in a different part of the forums says that uninstalling the 737, then every single component of FSUIPC, before re-installing the 737 and the latest version of FSUIPC (available HERE) seems to work - trying it right now, will let you know...

Otherwise, anyone else, solutions would be awesome!

TovarichZulu

POST-SCRIPT: the link I posted.... is that just a single DLL file? I may be being incredibly dense here. Do I have to buy the FSUIPC listed on the sim market link on the above site?

Hi Carm,

At least you had them in the first place! Installed the 737-600/700 this afternoon, having the same issue, despite having (attempted to) install FSUIPC as prompted (repeatedly) by the game.

Fix I've just found in a different part of the forums says that uninstalling the 737, then every single component of FSUIPC, before re-installing the 737 and the latest version of FSUIPC (available HERE) seems to work - trying it right now, will let you know...

Otherwise, anyone else, solutions would be awesome!

TovarichZulu

POST-SCRIPT: the link I posted.... is that just a single DLL file? I may be being incredibly dense here. Do I have to buy the FSUIPC listed on the sim market link on the above site?

Yes it is just a single DLL, but an incredibly useful one.  You can use the free version of FSUIPC, it will work just as well.  The paid for version has extra features which are nice to have but you don't need to run the sim.

You certainly shouldn't have to uninstall the whole sim to replace FSUIPC.  Because FSUIPC security was compromised recently everyone has had to replace it with the new version.

ki9cAAb.jpg