Sign in to follow this  
Reason

Airbus begs beijing not to cancel their order regarding that stupid EU ETS

Just took a short visit to Reuters and found this

EU:     "This Emission Trade System will reduce emission from threatening the environment and we   urge them pay when flying to and from EU regions.. According Kyoto Protocol we need to ask all airliners bla bla blaaaaa...."

Beijing: "whaatt? OK THAT'S IT.. forget those 45 A330's.. im calling Seattle!

Bregier: "nnn.nno.nnooooo... HEY YOU CANT JUST LEAVE AND CANCEL THE ORDERS YOU PANDAS les yeux brides!!!

Beijing: "NO?!!! watch me!"

Hollande: "Dammit... We're losing 2000 jobs!"

Bregier: "Hey Holly... do something or Im joining the 2000 punks.. cant you see, I just got promoted  in June last year.. you want me make it 2001 next June?"

Hollande: "It's Hollande you hambregier!! dont worry, I'll save arses.. I'm leaving for Beijing..

Bregier: "yeaa.. do that please.."

Hollande: "oui oui"

Hollande + Bregier:   不要取消订单我求求你 (hey look, the great wall is long and high and...hey rell you what.. it'd be nice to see it from above with our jets..?)

Beijing: "..是真的吗?谢谢。好吧,18个单位,没有更多的告诉他们不成为一个痛苦的屁股

(Really? gee thanks.. I didnt know that. 18 for now! and next time, tell them to think wisely before being a smart grass!"

FAA + IATA: "see, told ya the ETS was stupid.."

IATA to FAA: "roger, it is a Heavy POOP, over!"