Sign in to follow this  
Cactus521

Would you rather fly on a 747 or an A380?

Would you rather fly on a 747 or an A380? I'd rater fly on a A380 because I've already flown on a 747.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

From what I've read of the A380, I'd rather fly on the A380--IF the airlines stay within design specs for pax seating.Airbus says the A380 will have individual armrests for all pax seats. For long haul flying, this would be such a huge blessing. I flew a 747 from Tokyo to SFO eleven years ago, and hated the experience. I like to fly in the window seats, and it was my dumb luck that every seat was occupied on the aircraft. I was seated next to two older women whose sense of "personal space" included mine--and they didn't speak a lick of English. I had to elbow my way through dinner. At least in the A380, that wouldn't happen.OTH, I was flying between JFK and London back in '84 on a 747, and was seated next to a gorgeous redhead. So in that type of situation, I'd favor the 747. But my wife hearing this--she'd probably force me to choose the A380, even though my flight in '84 was ten years PW (pre-wife). :)-John

Airbus! Boeings are anti-green and suck!

Boeing 747 of course.

>Airbus! Boeings are anti-green and suck!AIRBUS ALL THE WAY! DOWN WITH BOEING!747.

Euroludy,Leave all of your Anti-KickAirbusArse out of this forum.Thanks!

These topics never turn into anything good, I am going to lock it now before it gets too ugly.