Sign in to follow this  
JDHI

No ATC voice

Go ahead and download again assuming you still have the link. If you install it in the same disk partition (drive letter) your key via e-mail should still be good. Before you download and reinstall, be sure using the control panel you remove your current installation.

Don't forget to right click on the .exe installer and select run as administrator. Update from the links provided fsuipc and makerwys after a successful install. Select FSX only during the install so you have only one RCv4x folder. Then setup that shortcut to rcv4.exe and set its properties to run as admin.

If you need a link again e-mail jd@jdtcllc.com with your user information. Make sure jdtllc.com is allowed through your ISP and pc spam filters.

Guys, I cannot believe it.     I run into a buddy who plays a lot of  games.    He has the same Soundblaster I have.    He told me he couldn't get sounds reliably with "surround sound" selected.........      So I call up the SB control and deselect surround sound and select "stereo A/B" and VOILA, I have the ATC voices.

Between us, there have been several hours invested and the friggin SB needed to be in the stereo mode.

God bless for all your efforts.

Amazing

JDH

Glad you have it working. Good to know.