Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Best GPS and HUD?

Guest Mark Hazeldine

Hi, 2 things:1) What is the best addon GPS (payware or freeware) that you can get currently? Which is better, the Reality XP Garmin 530 or the one from simflyer.net? Are there any products about to come out that might be worth waiting for? I'm looking for the kind of thing you can get in a Cirrus SR22 or the G1000 that Cessna are doing now.2)What good HUDs are there at the mo? Are there only free ones or are there any "pro" ones that you can buy?Thanks alot, Mark

Guest Mark Hazeldine

What about stuff currently out? Is the Reality XP 530 THE best out there?

Guest Mark Hazeldine

Right. Looks like someone needs to give them some competition!

Guest aca_dia

Speaking as a pilot who flies plenty of aircraft with 530's or 430's I can say that the RXP 530 is just about perfect. Works 100% like the real thing (as far as I can tell using the features I normally use in real flying). Even better it is very frame rate friendly and RXP has great support. What more could you ask for?