Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi,

The QW BAE146 does not respond to "the Power up with Ground Power (APU) "as it does, for example, the Aerosoft´s Airbus X Extended. I´ve tried to follow the MCE Flows (as stated in the PDF) but my copilot does nothing. However if I call, for example, for "preflight Cklst" he starts to read it.

Any clue why?

Thanks,

Francis.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

The QW BAE146 does not respond to "the Power up with Ground Power (APU) "as it does, for example, the Aerosoft´s Airbus X Extended. I´ve tried to follow the MCE Flows (as stated in the PDF) but my copilot does nothing. However if I call, for example, for "preflight Cklst" he starts to read it.

Any clue why?

Thanks,

Francis.

The Quality Wings Bae 146 is fully supported under FSX, FS9 & Prepar3D.

Make sure the installation went well and you have a dll called "mcqw146.dll" inside \Flight Simulator X\MCE dlls\

You can trigger various flows using some key sentences which you are free to modify, to use the verbiage of your choice.

Read QW146 specific document referring to the flows.

Click Start->All Programs->Multi Crew Experience->Paper Tutorials->MCE BAE146 flows.

Also, read Start->All Programs->Multi Crew Experience->Aircraft specific commands->Quality Wings 146 commands.

If using Windows 8, just locate the relevant tiles in the Metro interface.

Morning!!

Thanks for your answer and support. Apparently the installation was correct but anyway I decided to uninstall the Multi Crew deleting the mce.ini file. After installing again it works well on both P3D and FSX.

Regards,

Francis