Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jcomm

Default Baron 58 Fuel Flow and RPM settings...

In my return to X-Plane10, I am making a lot of tests. Some have reported that things changed regarding the torque bug, and while I have to admit some of the default aircraft do behave differently, I still have to run a few tests... Also, not having any previous version installed on my system will not allow for comparisons...

Strangely, I did find something puzzling regarding one of the things I was complaining before - Sun set / rise and lighting around those times of day. They looked completely out of sync with reality the last time I used XP10, and my weekend tests revealed that lighting at dusk and dawn now look pretty close to RL ? I did not read any reference to this having been tweaked ?

But, after this diversion, the topic tittle is about Fuel Flow and how it behaves in the default Baron 58, and I say this because I have tested on other models with CS props and "the bug",  it's not there, or at least not that evident... The problem is that if you reduce RPM inflight, FF will initially rise, and only after a while starts do reduce. It reminds me of the leaning bug in MSFS / P3D :-) , but that one is present in all prop aircraft in MSFS/P3D, while in XP10 this fuel-flow "bug"  it affects only the default Baron 58 among those I was able to test...

Any comments appreciated :-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!