Sign in to follow this  
Cfoley

PMDG 747-8 Virtual 3D cockpit missing

2 years ago I purchased the PMDG add-on 747-8 to my 747-400 and it has been working fine.  I then this week purchased some add on airports and suddenly the Virtual 3 day cockpit is missing.  This only occurs with the 747, and no other add on aircraft.  I tired trouble shooting everything I can think of in FSX, but no results.  I reboot my computer several times too, but no results.  The outside views all around the jet will show the entire jet, but inside the 3D view, there is nothing all around the plane. (see image)    I checked The Management configuration selection and is correct.Does anyone know what could have happened?

The image below is when I turn to look back at the plane in the Virtual 3D mode.

Cray Foley

I feel like a damn fool!   I spent last night up to 1:00 am and this morning trouble shooting and I find out of all things,  I was selecting the WRONG 747 in the FSX flight menu!  I was selecting the 747-400 United instead of the 747-8i United!   I have the configuration menu set up for the 747-8i to fly all the time and have not used the 747-400 in over a year.   I have added some airports that I was tweeking to improve fps, going in and out of airports in FSX and I automatically thought it had something to do with it.

Cray Foley