Hi, I know there is a post related to this but it explains how to config HOTAS using FSUIPC to config the reverse thrust but PMDG recommends to not use FSUIPC to do this, I was wonder has any have a PMDG FSX profile? has any have configured the reverse thrust using TARGET? or LINDA?

Thanks

I set it up through FSUIPC. Just disable controllers in the FSX "Controls" menu. Then, in FSUIPC, assign the axes on the stick, throttle and rudder. For reverse, you can just assign the full back (cutoff) position on the throttle to the repeating F2 key with F1 on release. Works like a charm.

I set it up through FSUIPC. Just disable controllers in the FSX "Controls" menu. Then, in FSUIPC, assign the axes on the stick, throttle and rudder. For reverse, you can just assign the full back (cutoff) position on the throttle to the repeating F2 key with F1 on release. Works like a charm.

Thanks!!! First I will try with TARGET software. Do you flight PMDG planes with that config? I red PMDG doenst recommend to use FSPUIC

Thanks!!! First I will try with TARGET software. Do you flight PMDG planes with that config? I red PMDG doenst recommend to use FSPUIC

Yes, I fly the NGX with that setup. It works perfectly. PMDG doesn't recommend using FSUIPC to calibrate, that's all. FSUIPC is otherwise great for assigning buttons and axes. The HOTAS is self calibrating anyway.

Yes, I fly the NGX with that setup. It works perfectly. PMDG doesn't recommend using FSUIPC to calibrate, that's all. FSUIPC is otherwise great for assigning buttons and axes. The HOTAS is self calibrating anyway.

yes I was Able to calibrate the reverse thrust only using TARGET works great and no need to FSPUIC yet thanks for your help