Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGXfanatic

Alaska 737-900 with EFIS display

Hi, I don't mean to question the accuracy of the Alaska Airlines 737-900 livery and options configuration file provided on the PMDG liveries page, but I have to ask....is it correct that out of their NG fleet of 700/800/900 variants, only the 900 has the EFIS style displays, vs. ND for the others?   I'm sure it is, but I'm curious as to why.  Is it used for fleet commonality with the older -400 series, and if so, are any of the 700/800 similarly equipped?

Hi, I don't mean to question the accuracy of the Alaska Airlines 737-900 livery and options configuration file provided on the PMDG liveries page, but I have to ask....is it correct that out of their NG fleet of 700/800/900 variants, only the 900 has the EFIS style displays, vs. ND for the others?   I'm sure it is, but I'm curious as to why.  Is it used for fleet commonality with the older -400 series, and if so, are any of the 700/800 similarly equipped?

The config files were corrupted somewhere along the way. Send me a screen cap as much of the cockpit you can, and I'll call out the errors.

-7 -8 and -9 should all be the same except for the fuel indicators.