Sign in to follow this  
jjeff1955

Cal Classics DC 6 & 7s Full of errors.

Does anyone know how to fix the Virtual Cockpit upper right hand side missing panel bitmap part? It also has the compass Dial showing in the upper right side from the missing panel not being there. I am thinking that it has been made into the MDL and I can not fix it.

Part of the upper right side panel is showing it;s gauge on the lower console middle table. Looks like a UV location problem.

panel lights do not function correctly. Turn on the nav lights ans all of the cabin lights come on and can not shut them off.

CD4 player cause hard frame rate hit,

Cowl flaps cause a ghost landing gear to come down and they will not retract unless you adjust the cowl flap switches.

This problem was fixed by using Cowl flaps from a Lockheed.

I have spent many hours fixing gauge and panel problems with their default Cal Classics green and gray panels.

I know these kits are freeware and they are awesome! Just trying to get all of the gauges working together perfectly.

I can not get into the Cal Classics forum as there is no add new topic button on the page.

I am registered with them. But can not post my questions there.

Thanks for reading. Any help would be awesome.

Jon J.

Jon has PM'ed me and I told him where the New Thread button is at my forum.  Hopefully we can get him fixed up over there.