Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSX-Fan2013

FS2Crew Sound files

Hey folks,

i'm from Germany and always fly with german Airlines like TUIfly and Air Berlin. Now i want to add german announcements to FS2Crew, but i can't find the folder with all the sound files.

Does anyone know, where it is?

Thanks and best regards

Roman

Best regards,

Roman

The sound files for FS2Crew are embedded in a gauge file and cannot be unpacked and edited

Banner_FS2Crew_Instructor.jpg

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | AMD Bulldozer FX 6100 3.9Ghz | H100i | ASUS Motherboard M5A 78L-M | 16GB DDR3 RAM | EVGA Geforce GTX 770 2gb PCI Express DDR3 | 750w Corsair AX750 | 2x 1TB HDD + 180GB SSD | x2 - 24" WideScreen Monitors

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

17%
    $4,475.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now