Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Mik75

What a wonderful experience!

After having a few issues with getting everything working together properly, I had a really perfect flight yesterday!

I took the Coolsky/McPhat DC-9 from EKCH to EDDL. I used MCE, together with RC4. The weather came from FSGRW, ground services were provided by GSX.

In MCE, I had all options active, and all worked like a charm. From powering the aircraft up, getting clearance, having my F/O tuning the radios for me, all the way to getting landing clearance and touchdown at Düsseldorf, this flight clearly must have been one of the most rewarding and immersive experiences I've ever had, sitting in front of a computer!

Thanks a lot for this piece of software and keep up that excellent work and support!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

After having a few issues with getting everything working together properly, I had a really perfect flight yesterday! I took the Coolsky/McPhat DC-9 from EKCH to EDDL. I used MCE, together with RC4. The weather came from FSGRW, ground services were provided by GSX. In MCE, I had all options active, and all worked like a charm. From powering the aircraft up, getting clearance, having my F/O tuning the radios for me, all the way to getting landing clearance and touchdown at Düsseldorf, this flight clearly must have been one of the most rewarding and immersive experiences I've ever had, sitting in front of a computer! Thanks a lot for this piece of software and keep up that excellent work and support!

Thank you Michael.

More to come