Sign in to follow this  
mosteen

Realair Beech Duke B60 - piston - fuelconsumption

Gentlemen, I have been googling away on this and read up and down charts, can't seem to find the info I need.

I am trying to find numbers for fuel consumption for use in flight planning with the Duke. I know the Dukes maximum range and fuel tank capacity, thus can make a rough calculation with these numbers, but do anyone have some concrete numbers/formulas I can use?

Thanks, I appreciate any help :)

23.png

I am trying to find numbers for fuel consumption for use in flight planning with the Duke.

HI Morten,

Perhaps I'm missing something, but why don't you use the POH charts included with the Duke?  All the information you need appears to be there, giving fuel consumption (in PPH and GPH) for various power settings at various altitudes.

Hope that helps,

Scott

Ha, Scott, thanks, I was looking at the curvecharts and easily overlooked the more boring tables of cruise power settings :) :)

Then I am on my merry way again, cheers mate.

23.png