Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maribell

Does anyone recognize this (EZ-Scenery) Hangar

Does anyone recognize this (EZ-Scenery) Hangar so that i can find the duplicate and delete it thanks

Hanger large low grey 10    found in the FS9_custom_Buildings_ss_1.bgl  I think....

This file may or may  not help you.. File name:  instant_scenery_thumbnails.zip

RJ

Thanks for this lol i found a way to delete them with ez scenery wich helps lol ill prob add my own hangers in place of these

Hanger large low grey 10    found in the FS9_custom_Buildings_ss_1.bgl  I think....

attachicon.gif86fc5107-4d5a-b0bd-64f6-0891726b5a6a_Hanger large low grey 10 .jpg

RJ

Good call on the thumbnails for sure this will help me if i find other sceneries with missing textures B)

attachicon.gif86fc5107-4d5a-b0bd-64f6-0891726b5a6a_Hanger large low grey 10 .jpg

RJ

By the way you guessed right i searched through he scenery library and went into that same section you mentioned and sure enough there it was, seems like alot the FS9 custom objects are missing texture files i guess it be ok to delete the ones that are missing textures from the library.