Sign in to follow this  
Not_Boeing_Not_Going

I have problem with reading NGX screens on 32 inch LED Tv

Fsx looks amazing on LED TV, but I have problem with reading NGX screens on 32 inch LED Tv, i have to zoom in to be able to read parameters comfortably and clearly. the resolution is 1920*1080 Full HD. When i fly on LCD monitor i see everything clearly. Please give suggestions to enhance reading ability when flying on TV ? thanks.

While it may not be as crisp as on a 24" 1920x1080 screen it should be readable.

Its possible that how you have hooked up there is some scaling happening which will make things like text more blurry but not be so apparent on other graphics.

You need to be sure that your tv is configured so that it is actually mapping pixel for pixel the output of the card.  On most tv's you have to get the settings correct on the tv.

Some are simple where you set it up in the tv mode to something likje 'just' or 16:9, different on different tv's.

if you have an ati card you need to make sure the overscan is set to zero.

Here is a link to a thread that came up when I did a search for you, you can see a post with the screenshot attachment showing how to get the overscan right on an ati card.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=111808