Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adi518

cool new AA settings & sfx settings

A french dude called "Sirflight" put up a sun mod video on youtube some time ago... well in his video, he shares a cool sun flare mod and shows off his ENB config which makes the sun a lot nicer, sort of spreads out the light like it'd in real life. However, he refused to share his ENB because "he worked a lot for it". so I figured it's better to leave off obsolete ENB and try to match his settings with SFX. I added some hdr and bloom to sfx, tweaked it the past few days and I'm pretty happy with the result. I put emphasis on tweaking daylight and making sure white objects don't shine unrealistically crazy. I figured it's the right methodology to do this. Also, other things like sharpening has been toned down to very subtle, but impacting settings.

I also found a great AA mode in Inspector, which gave me much better result than ever before: AA_MODE_METHOD_MIXEDSAMPLE_64X

Now mind this, sfx and any other graphical improvements are a subjective thing! One likes it, another does not. Download it and see for yourself. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gsss27n3dgydp7u/SweetFX_settings.rar

9302012198_7b1620959e_b.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!