Sign in to follow this  
flyingnoob

runtime errors with FSinn

Hey folks, - despite following apollos web(larry) instructions to a tee, and tried other methods according to youtube. I still get two runtime errors, 1X400 and 1X372, and I also get an mscomctl.ocx fscopilot error.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

And for those that may get a scenery 115 not found error - (in my case) in addon scenery just make a new folder named "scenery" and that fixes it :)

Thanks.

Win7, uac disabled, tried running fsinnui as admin, tried running normally, tried running fsx as admin, and tried without.

SOLVED

Edited by flyingnoob

Solved?

Own initiative or a Vatsim.net forum thread? If the latter, any chance of a link?

Hey, no its all thanks to matt davies from vatsim via youtube :)

All you need to do is run it again - IDK why, but it worked for me, even though it had never worked before doing the same thing.

I got runtime 400 and 372 errors, but it "fixed itself" running it again, strangely.

Also if you have to get a "scenery 115 not found" just go to your addon scenery folder and make a new folder named scenery, and it fixed it for me.