Ok .... I went to the Fruit Stand and tried to download the base package, then I tried to download the Bahamasair paints. I COULD NOT get either to start. I even registered and got a password and still I could not figgure out how to download either.

This does look like the site I need to get it working, though.

You could download the base package from Avsim here file name: tfsdh3.zip

The Bahamasair textures appear only to be available here file name:  bhsq3002.zip

RJ

RJ .... got the base. file but the textures come up blank. Is the file name right?

I searched at Avsim and they arent there either.

Hi Joe

The file name is correct.

If you look on "The Fruit Stand" website here, you'll see the file name: bhsq3002.zip is only available at Flightsim.com.

Searching FlightSim.com shows this:

When searching for a file name on flightsim.com, paste the file name on this line as shown:

When you get the Bahamasair textures, for some reason the author did not include the prop texture in his work.  So make sure you copy the this file "TFS_Dash8_Q300_prop.bmp" from the Dash 8 base package "tfsdh3.zip" and place it in all your new texture folders.

RJ

Got em  ......... Thanks RJ.  I wondered about the prop texture, I already looked, I'll be sure to incorporate these into the traffic file, even if I have to re-do the file.

Thanks