Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Familton

LVLD 767 2D Panel Question

I have had my LVLD 767 for years and it is a registered version. Recently a friend of mine, who also has a registered version, noticed that on the left of the 2d panel autopilot there is a bmp of a gauge with two indicators, two knobs and a center switch. The gauge is not functional. I have the same thing on mine. On the VC panels the gauge is active. (NAV1 frequency knob and display, NAV1 course display and knob and a VOR/DME switch)  I have looked in my panel.cfg and I can't find the gauge on the 2d or the VC panel. Is the 2d gauge active and if so what entry is missing in our panel.cfg's. The gauge has to be part of the model as it is not listed in the VC portion of the panel.cfg.

Can someone please look at your 2d panel and see if your gauge is active. If it is, does anyone know what the gauge is listed as? I have looked at all of the LVLD gauges with the Gauge Editor in FSPanelStudio and don't find such a gauge at all.

Thanks, Bob.

Please disregard this thread. We found our problem. We made too many panel updates and one gauge slipped by us. Bob.