Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aviator988

LiveDispatch.org

Just wanted to advertise another new tool for FS9/FSX/XPLANE10

Its called LiveDispatch.org..   Its pretty cool tool too.. You can track each others flights while flying or others flying, It builds you a Dispatch form..  Most of all it has its own like ACARS system on it that you keep track of your in & out times & actual arrival times.. 

Efrain who built site from scratch, He's always tweaking it to keep it up to date & accurate..   It does not cost anything to view the site or try it out infact the latest update, he made a demo mode for those who want to actually try it out with limited use..  However what I was going to say is does not cost anything to view others to view others flying.  It only cost to join in on the fun & not a bad price for all it does either..  $15.00 & that Helps Efrain pay for the site.

Here are the restrictions in the DEMO MODE:

1. You can only fly from Richmond Intl Airport (KRIC) to Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK).
2. Access to Pause @ Distance option is DISABLED.
3. Access to Search Timetable is DISABLED.
4. Access to D-TPP charts is DISABLED.
5. Access to the Screenshot Capture utility is DISABLED.
6. Access to Divert To Alternate and Declare Emergency buttons are DISABLED.
7. Ability to send a PIREP and log flight after completion is DISABLED.

People that want to try the demo mode, DON'T need an account. LD will log them in as a guest.

I encourage you to atleast go check it out..  Maybe we'll see you flying someday on it.. It would be sweet to see more than just a couple people on it at a time & more like 15 or more flying at 1 time.. 

Right now the only way Efrain can advertise his site is by word of mouth because advertising cost a lot more money than he can afford at this time. So I feel in love with it the moment I found it, So I was more than happy to spread the word around..

Go check it out at livedispatch.org