Sign in to follow this  
RedSpinnaker

FMS Fuel/Performance Reset

While I wait to be approved to post this question on Majestic's site, thought I'd ask here.

I know I'm missing something, but what is the procedure to dump all the FMS data (fuel/pax/cargo) once you're parked at the gate? I can delete the flightplan with no problem, but can't figure out how to get rid of the other data. Turning both FMS's off and back on doesn't seem to work.

This is to do multiple short flights without having to restart the sim each time.

Any ideas?

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

Even if the data is still there from the previous flight you can still replace it with new data. If fly the Q400 in the RW and all we do to the FMS's on a short turn is 99 in the FP page and thats it. For the fuel page you just have to re enter new values on top of what was there previously. We only ever get a completely clean FMS when we do a 1st power up of the a/c on the 1st flight of the day.

Cheers! Alex

Even if the data is still there from the previous flight you can still replace it with new data. If fly the Q400 in the RW and all we do to the FMS's on a short turn is 99 in the FP page and thats it. For the fuel page you just have to re enter new values on top of what was there previously. We only ever get a completely clean FMS when we do a 1st power up of the a/c on the 1st flight of the day.

Cheers! Alex

Perfect! Was able to clear the FP, but didn't even think of overwriting the data in fuel page.

Thank you! Saved me a ton of time in restarting the sim on quick turns. Appreciate it.

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800