Sign in to follow this  
Guest tallpilot

What kind of airplanes have you flown/flown in?

General Aviation:Cessna C-172 (I actually flew it too:-jumpy )

Guest Citationpilot

Not a bad list I'm 14 and I've flown:Piper: Navajo, Saratoga, J-3, Cheyenne I,II,III,Arrow, and AztecBeechcraft: Bonanza 35,B36TB, Baron 58, King Air B200, F-90, and SundownerCessna: 150,170,172,182,206,Citation Isp, and IIspBoeing: StearmanAlon: EurcopeRyan: Navion H Bell: 206BII,BIII,LI,and,LIVEnstrom: 280Mitsubishi: MU-2 Long BodyStinson: SR-10 Mooney: BravoKrosno: KR-03 (glider)Commander: 560HC, 685The only reason I got to fly these neat airplanes is because my mom and dad are both corporate pilots and I can ride along with them and they give me plenty of connections. I get about 100 hours a year and so far have 200hr. I love flying and am very greatful for all the flying I get. I plan to fly corporate after College.

Guest tallpilot

First of all, keep in mind it has taken me 67 years (my age) to accomplish this and these are all the airplanes that I have flown.Aeronca Champ, Aeronca Tri-Champ, Aeronca Chief.American Trainer (tiger)Beech Bonanza, Beech Debonair, T-34, Beech Baron, Twin Beach (D-18). Boeing 757-200.Breezy (homebuilt)Cessna 140, 150, 170, 172, 180, 182, 195, 310, 414, 421.CitabriaConvair 440, 580.Decathlon.Dehavaland Beaver (L-20), Dehavaland Dash 7.Douglas DC-3, DC-9, DC-10.Folker F-28.Luscomb.Morrisey (2150)Navion (L-17)North American T-6, T-28, B-25.Piper J-3, PA-11, PA-18, PA-20, Tri-pacer, Commance, Apache, Cherokee, Aero, Navajeo.Pitts S1T, S2A, S2B.Stearman (PT-17)Ryan ST, PT-22.I've also flown the following gliders.2-33, 1-26, 1-34, K-7, K-8, K-13, L-13 and the Astir CS.18,000 hours and still counting. :-)Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot