Sign in to follow this  
DLH9KA

Somethins seriously wrong with the NGX here!

Hi there people,

got some strange and serious problem here with my NGX!

Doesn't matter which Model or paint I select the NGX wont accellerate anay more and therefore doesn't climb and has a very strange attitude in the air!

Here a picture of hwat happens :

737-900WL ZFW and TOW etc as on the FMC set with PMDG FMC not with TOPCAT!

See for yourself....I have no Idea what can cause this..

Flaps and spoilers are retracted of course and Gear is up ;)

Using ActiveSky evolution for weather but this also happens without it and this problem is not occuring on other aircraft like MD-11 or 747

Thanks for Help ;) 

Kind Rgds, Patrick

Check / set FMC and turn Flight director / autopilot on. As you can see in the picture, your target speed is 100kts. Try to read manuals, or do some tutorial flights. I think something is not set like it should be. In this picture, do you use autopilot?

FD/AP or not the aircraft should be able to climb and accelerate (especially with N1 of 93)... Maybe it's caused by a faulty weather injection.. Try different weather settings?

Heyo,

nothing to do with weather or Autopilot, because weather I treid with or without ASE and many WX settings!

Ap is off and FD as well as I flew manually so Target Speed ect can be disregarded as A/T was off as well!

However i found the solution already :)

Somehow the FSUIPC.ini file influenced the NGX, I deleted it and FSUIPC created a new one, now it works again!!!!

Strange and somehow annoying because I had to setup FSUIPC again from scratch but working now!

Thanks for comments ans help anyway! :D

Problem solved!

Kind Rgds, Patrick