Sign in to follow this  
mthornton

EZCA zoom problem

Hello,

I am currently setting up my EZCA views for the PMDG 777 after successfully using it on the NGX.

The first picture is my 'captains view' set up exactly as I want it. This was taken at VRMM as I was starting the PMDG tutorial. The second image is after I have simply changed airport to EGCC - I am using exactly the same EZCA views and zoom levels but as you can see, the views are totally different and it has zoomed right in. Any idea how to fix this? I have done all I can think of like run the EZCA config.exe

2.jpg

1.jpg

looks to me like you lost EZCA when you changed airports.it does happen when you reload the sim now and again.

that looks like default zoom without EZCA to me.

one way of checking when it happens is to press NUM 2 and see if you can edit view.if you can't EZCA has crashed.

steve

Hi Steve,

EZCA is still working when this happens. I have just loaded FSX again, gone to EGCC and several other airports and the views are all like the second image - not how I set them up. I then went to VRMM again where I originally set up the views and they're perfect.