Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krister

Enroute - need urgent help!

I am flying - surprise surprise VRMM - OMDB - on VATSIM RIGHT NOW and my crazy kitten walked over the keyboard, pressing some keys and now I don't see the cockpit anymore. I can't even switch between views with the 's' key - what can I do!?

Regards from lost over the indian ocean

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

disregard

I am flying - surprise surprise VRMM - OMDB - on VATSIM RIGHT NOW and my crazy kitten walked over the keyboard, pressing some keys and now I don't see the cockpit anymore. I can't even switch between views with the 's' key - what can I do!?Regards from lost over the indian ocean

Go to the menu bar (if it is not visible press the Alt key).

Click views and play around a bit there.

You need to look for a view called virtual cockpit and or Global I think and put the checkmark there. (If I see it, I know what to click, but I am not behind my PC right now)

Oh, and get right of kitty!

Yeah, I was fiddling around with Everything I could find but to no avail. Things took a slighly surprising turn though since the kitten redeemed himself by running over the keyboard again and getting the view back again!!! I have no idea what he did but I have to kitten-secure my simulator room!

And my apologies! Now I understand why I have seen so many double posts lately! Personally I was using Tapatalk and got the could not connect to the server so I thought nothing happened... :blush: