Sign in to follow this  
mackalex

Operations Center - Stuck At Update Check

Hey guys.

After completing a fresh installation of the PMDG 777 I've noticed that I can never get the Operations Center to launch past the update check. The green loading arrows keep on spinning while it says at the bottom of the window, "Checking for online updates...", never getting to the full interface. I am unsure as to if this is a bug, or something that is screwing it up from my computer. My UAC settings are set to "never notify", and the Operations Center is running as admin.

Help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Alex.

25gbbi8.jpg

I noticed that it is slow on the update cycle, but it does eventually complete after a couple of minutes. Slowness probably due to the mass of T7 purchasers installing and looking for liveries.