Sign in to follow this  
omega

PMDG 777 ''RW/ILSFreq Error'' Help please!

One more question. By another panel state could you mean just hooking up the ground power and saving as panel state or does the aircraft have to be powered up?

I chose the "Short" panel state as default startup, restarted FSX, then ran the shutdown and secure flows from FCOM. I changed a few things for my preferences and saved my new and improved C//D panel state file as "SECURE" and chose that as my default startup state. No problems with ILS tuning since.

23.png

Don't know if the work around has been posted yet, but this works for me:

Click NAV RAD on FMC

You'll see a freq in the ILS field with "M" next to it. Delete this line and your ILS freq set by the approach in ARR will appear with "A" next to it.

Regards

Rynardt

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yep this works all the time

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

just delete  the FQC in NAV RAD  ( M beside) and the correct  ILS frq will load..

Marcelo

So if i make my own CD state panel save autotune will work correctly?

I wanna make following things:

-Run the fsx and select 777 then press fly, airplane will load with engines running by default.

-Turn OFF engines and all the systems manually.

-Save panel state.

Then i will load my own panelstate save and i hope it will work :-) Wanna check it maybe even today.

And a tip for some guys who have troubles with saving CD panel state because of lack of power for CDU!!!

You can click a menu button on CDU and hold it for few secounds, then CDU will be powered up even when there is no power at all (no BAT, no GPU) you will be able to select all PMDG options including panel state save/load.