Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

peebee

Checklist items missing?

There seems to be a few steps missing in the checklist. Pre start, descent. Any one else noticed?

Peebee

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

They're modeled exactly on the default Boeing ones that are outlined in the manuals... Nothing more than what's there exists in the real airplane unless the airline adds it as a custom option.

Really? I'm not a RW pilot I just thought the checklists seemed a bit short, in the fact that not every stage seems to be covered.

I stand corrected. Thank you.

Peebee

Really? I'm not a RW pilot I just thought the checklists seemed a bit short, in the fact that not every stage seems to be covered.

I stand corrected. Thank you.

Peebee

Be careful there and make sure you're not confusing "checklist" with "normal procedures" or "flows". A lot of simmers tend to call the normals "checklists" when they're not. A checklist is just designed to make sure you've double checked the critical items. The Amplified Normal procedures from the FCOM Vol. 1 are what you want if you need a detailed list of what to do. Pilots memorize these "flows" in real life - they're not done by looking at the ECL for directions.

Thanks Tabs, yes I am making that mistake. I need to print and encapsulate methinks.

Your advice is well received

Best regards peebee