My Saitek Pro Flight pedals appear to have come to the end of their life, and I'm now looking for a replacement. I'm particularly interested in the Saitek Cessna pedals, but i'd like to hear actual users' experiences. I have a couple questions:

1) Is the movement smooth? The Pro Flight ones were a bit sticky, not enough to prevent me from using them, but annoying nevertheless.

2) Do the pedals have any sideways play? Again, the Pro Flights do, and while it isn't a big problem, it's pissing me off as well.

3) Are they reliable and do the axes stay exactly where you leave them? Also, how are the deadzones? My pedals' rudder axis has a tendency to start drifting to the left if left untouched (this is actually the reason I'm looking for new pedals -  the rudder axis pot is broken in some way) and the brakes have huge deadzones at the beginning of the range, requiring me to set them up with FSUIPC to avoid the jump from 0% to 25% or so when coming out of the deadzone.

Of course, I'm also open to suggestions - pretty much anything that costs less than, say, $250 will do as long as they work as expected.